The “Parkside at Tasman East” features 301 park side luxury residences (426,000 RSF). The 8-story multifamily community includes a remarkable host of smart technology, adaptable amenities, and programming. The community fronts .75 acre Public Park that will feature spectacular views from the units as well as its amenity spaces.
- 100 furnished and serviced apartments, 201 unfurnished apartments — all of which receive Korman’s AVE branded concierge services and amenities
- 20,000 SF of amenity space including an elevated pool deck, fitness center and community entertainment areas
- Amenity Hall with a host of active and relaxing uses from a chef’s kitchen to a sports and movie lounge to game areas to a gym
- “Zen Courtyard with several relaxing outdoor seating and dining areas, fireplaces, BBQ’s, game areas, and a Yoga/activity lawn
- Community garden deck with gardening plots and a farm to table cooking area
- 308 stall parking garage
Tasman East District
Located at one of the most prominent sites in all of Silicon Valley, The Tasman East District is a new state-of-the-art, mixed-use community that will include 4,500 units and 50,000+ SF of commercial retail space at full build-out. Tasman East is within walking distance of a light rail stop, a heavy rail stop, a multi-modal transit depot, 95 acres of open space with a natural preserve and multiple parks, and is adjacent to Levi’s 49er’s Stadium and The Related Companies’ City Place — a $6.5+ billion mixed-use development. In total, Ensemble has a collection of six distinct projects in Tasman East, in which it controls 1250+ units, 40,000 SF of retail, 40,000 SF of creative space, and 40,000 SF of public open space.