The Magnolia is located in a high-traffic area along a major thoroughfare leading into the City off the exit of the 710 freeway. Located at the southwest corner of West Broadway and Magnolia Avenue, the building will feature a mix of studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom units elevated over 4,000 square feet of ground floor retail, a landscaped dog park and 3 levels of parking. Additionally, the project will feature a 7,500-square-foot roof deck complete with pool and panoramic views of the downtown cityscape and waterfront. Through an amenity focused program and boutique interior design, the project will capitalize on the growing demand for a modern, upscale housing project within the bourgeoning urban core of Downtown Long Beach.
• 9’9’ ceilings (11’ at Penthouse Level VII), with upgraded oversized windows
• Stainless steel appliances including vented microwave hood, gas range, 21 cu’ refrigerator with integral cabinetry
box and full-size washer & dryer
• Luxury cabinetry, quartz countertops and glass tile backsplash, vinyl wood floor throughout units, upgraded lighting,
8’ doors with contemporary hardware, frosted Plexiglas sliding partition walls and closet doors.
• Boutique, hotel-style interior design, FF&E package and directional signage
• Ample closet space with Container Store storage system with brushed nickel shelving and rods
• Majority of units will feature large balconies with expansive city and ocean views
• Large rooftop deck and sky lounge with pool, fitness center, communal work space and clubroom
• Gourmet street-level market and café with landscaped courtyard
• Jewel box bike storage on ground level