Groundbreaking: March 2022
AVE Santa Clara includes 311 luxury residences (215,000 RSF) with 15,000 square feet of ground-floor retail space. The Mixed-Use Community is influenced by a “hospitality-inspired/California modern industrial design” and includes a remarkable host of smart technology, adaptable amenities and programming. The community will be the gateway to the Tasman East District with its retail offerings and public gathering spaces.
AVE Santa Clara features:
- 311 luxury apartment homes (100+ fully furnished apartments for stays of 30 days or longer and 200+ unfurnished luxury apartments)
- 15,000 square feet of retail space featuring an anchor restaurant, boutique grocery and café, coffee roastery, group fitness and beauty/grooming
- 14,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor beer and food garden with games
- State-of-the-art, on-demand business amenities including flex workspace, a 24/7 business center, café, private conference rooms available for reservation, and high-speed Wi-Fi throughout all community spaces
- Wellness amenities including a two-story fitness center featuring top-of-the-line cardio and strength equipment, a yoga studio, group fitness classes, bike share and on-demand streaming fitness programming
- Resort-style, indoor/outdoor community amenities featuring pool and Zen courtyards, fully equipped kitchens, fire pit and gaming lounges, and an “Adventure Hub” with outdoor recreation equipment for resident use including paddleboards, bikes, camping gear and kayaks
Tasman East District
Located at one of the most prominent sites in all of Silicon Valley, The Tasman East District is a new state-of-the-art, mixed-use community that will include 4,500 units and up to 100,000 SF of commercial retail space at full build-out. Tasman East is within walking distance of a light rail stop, a heavy rail stop, a multi-modal transit depot, 95 acres of open space with a natural preserve and multiple parks, and is adjacent to Levi’s 49er’s Stadium and The Related Companies’ City Place — a 9 million SF mixed-use development. In total, Ensemble has a collection of six distinct projects in Tasman East, in which it controls 1250+ units, 40,000 SF of retail, 40,000 SF of creative space, and 40,000 SF of public open space.