Ensemble Real Estate Solutions & Investments, a leader in development, investment, management, and leasing of commercial real estate has an opening for an Office Manager to lend their talents to our Philadelphia office. We have a great track record of success owing to the talent and dedication of our team members.
The Office Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of Ensemble’s office and future marketing center as well as providing administrative support to executive staff. This role will manage multiple, deadline-oriented tasks in a fast-paced environment utilizing self-discipline and critical thinking skills. The Office Manager will self-direct, and work both independently and with others in a professional, productive and cooperative manner. In addition, the office manager exercises superb attention to detail, adheres to high quality standards in all written and oral communications, cooperates fully with instructions from management and maintains familiarity with and follows all company policies and procedures. It is very important that the Office Manager exhibits professionalism and positivity while maintaining confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will:
- Take pride in work
- Take direction well
- Have humility
- Be reliable in attendance
- Have a savvy business sense
- Have the determination to get the job done and done correctly
- Have the ability to think ahead and navigate surprises
- Work within our environment where no task is too small or beneath anyone and always treat co-workers with respect
- Exhibit professionalism and positivity, while maintaining confidentiality
- Be ready to learn and embrace the ways Ensemble functions as a successful organization
- Manage the day-to-day activities that occur in the office including welcoming visitors and guests, coordinating and setting up for all meetings in conference rooms, and ensuring that all office supplies are appropriately stocked
- Assist executives with their needs on a daily basis with tasks such as scheduling, calendar maintenance, incoming mail, phone calls, preparing for meetings, travel arrangements, etc.
- Responsible for office main line phone communications, providing information and taking messages as needed
- Assist executives with projects
- Assist executives with expense accounting reporting
- Create various presentations, proposals, schedules and graphics
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required, to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements
- Assist with maintenance of conference room and other calendars using MS Outlook
- Managing and coordinating office events including ordering food for and hosting special meetings
- Assist people with operating workroom machines or searches for office supplies
- Ordering office supplies and upkeep of office supply inventory
- Management of the office Federal Express account
- Coding and processing incoming invoices
- Scan documents for executives as needed
- File documents in company electronic file repository
- Understand and utilize all filing protocol and procedures (electronic and hard-copy)
- Assist with creating presentations, proposals, schedules, graphics, etc.
Demonstrate leadership and management skills appropriate for the role. Ability to compose, proofread, spell check and edit correspondence. Demonstrate organizational and clerical skills including basic math calculations and records maintenance. Adheres to high quality standards in all written and oral communications. Demonstrate ability to listen to and accurately interpret and carry out instructions. Cooperates fully with instructions from management. Must be a team player with the ability to adjust to changing situations and priorities. Ability to work independently and at times make competent decisions on the Executive’s behalf. Utilizes self-discipline, critical thinking skills and the ability to self-direct. Must be able to adapt to ever changing technology. Ability to keep one’s self organized. Ability to hold confidences in cases of confidential matters. Exercises superb attention to detail. Maintain familiarity with and follow all company policies and procedures.
Additional Required Skills
Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and the Internet. Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, or Access, and/or Yardi Accounting is helpful. Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance required.
Salary dependent upon experience, plus a good benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, life insurance, and 401K. Please apply using this link.