Ensemble is a commercial real estate firm that specializes in investment, development, and management of hotel, multi-family, bio/life science and healthcare properties. We have a proven track record and a successful history of investing with a variety of capital partners including funds, REITs, and private high net worth individuals with target transactions from $25 million to $300 million. Ensemble currently controls a portfolio with a value in excess of $1B with a development pipeline nearing $1.25B.
We have an immediate need for a Lease Administration Contract Writer who can commit to writing content on an ongoing basis. You must have current or previous work experience in Real Estate documentation creation. All lease assignments are paid on an hourly rate basis depending on your area of expertise and writing quality.
- Draft transaction documents including new transactions, amendments, termination agreements, assignments, ad case agreements, storage agreements and letters of intent
- Review previous lease and amendment documentation for any errors to be corrected.
- Communicating with brokerage for accurate deal content
- Regularly interface with banks and other lenders.
- 3+ years of experience in Real Estate transaction document creation
- The ability to work well under pressure while displaying exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- No need to have your hand-held. We provide the information, without a lot of structure, and know that you will create a structured response for any additional information needed from brokerage.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment where workloads are changing and require you to actively clarify needs and prioritize your time accordantly
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Exceptional proof reader
- Ability to work independently
- Remote position
- Demonstrated ability to compose, proofread and edit legal documents and any associated professional correspondence. Adhere to high quality standards in all written and oral communications.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret complex transaction language.
- Demonstrated organizational and clerical skills including basic math calculations and records maintenance.
- Demonstrated communication skills (written, oral, telephone).
- Demonstrated ability to listen to and accurately interpret instructions.
- Self-discipline, critical thinking skills and the ability to self-direct.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Required Skill Levels
- Grammar & Written Communication: Advanced
- Oral Communication: Advanced
- Technology: Intermediate
- MS Word: Intermediate (formatting, mail merge, markup, etc.)
- MS Excel: Basic (functions), Intermediate (formatting and basic formulas)
- MS Outlook: Intermediate to Advanced (contact management, meetings, task functions, etc.)
Education and Professional Requirements
- Valid state real estate license is preferred.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Please apply using this link.