The Human Resources Coordinator reports directly to the Corporate HR Director and will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resources department. Assists with multiple, deadline-oriented tasks in fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resources files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to member of HR management.
- Assists with recruiting, hiring, onboarding and offboarding functions.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resources files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Assists with obtaining legal and local law updates, including upkeep of mandatory postings.
- Assists with payroll functions including answering employee questions, entering payroll data, and other processing tasks.
- Assists with external benefits brokers, providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as employee recognition events and other company and/or hotel activities.
- Assists with hotel HR related tasks and communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
Education and Professional Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Experience in the HR field with knowledge of HR terms and practices preferred.
Salary dependent upon experience, plus benefits including medical, long term disability, life insurance, and 401K.
Please apply using this link.