Over the past 40 years, Ensemble Real Estate Investments (Ensemble) has successfully invested and developed over $2 billion in real estate across the United States, offering state-of-the-art property solutions in the healthcare, hospitality, commercial, and urban multi-family and mixed-use sectors. In January 2020, Ensemble opened its Ensemble East office in Philadelphia, which will support Ensemble’s East Coast growth, particularly at the Navy Yard where Ensemble has already invested $360 million. The company’s 14 Navy Yard properties boast a collective 1.3 million square feet and 45 acres, and include hotels, mixed-use developments, and life science facilities for leading-edge companies like Iovance Biotherapeutics, Adaptimmune, and WuXi Advanced Therapies.
Mosaic was established in 2008 with the intention to help revitalize neighborhoods and marginalized communities develops small and large-scale commercial and mixed-use real estate, largely in urban corridors. Mosaic focuses on Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, Maryland and Washington, DC. Ensemble, and its joint venture partner Mosaic Development Partners, have been selected to lead the next phase of development at the Navy Yard which will further establish the campus as a world-class business, manufacturing, R&D, and life sciences hub, and will include the creation of a vibrant residential district inclusive of retail and makerspace resulting in a true mixed-use district and envisions up to $2.6 billion of new investment. To learn more about Ensemble and Mosaic, visit https://ensemble.net/ and https://www.mosaicdp.com/.
Ensemble and Mosaic formed a Joint Venture partnership to develop a substantial portion of the Navy Yard as a mixed-use development project.
We have an opening for a Development Coordinator to lend their clerical and administrative talents to our Philadelphia, PA office. We have a great track record of success owing to the talent and dedication of our team members.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ready to learn and embrace the ways Ensemble functions as a successful organization
- Be reliable in attendance
- Exhibit professionalism and positivity, take direction from multiple sources, and take pride in your work while maintaining confidentiality
The position will work with multiple Project Managers and across multiple projects: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assists with project design, construction, and closeout tasks
- Support VP and Development Directors
- Assists with providing general department support
- Composes various documents such as agreements, contracts, change orders, requests for proposals, correspondence, interoffice memos, presentations, schedules, logs and reports
- Assembles and/or disseminates project related documents to project team members as required
- Coordinates check requests with internal accounting team process
- Coordinates travel arrangements, schedules, meetings, and conference calls
- Creates or assists teams with presentations and special projects to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements
- Creates, updates, and maintains departmental spreadsheets and databases when appropriate
- Establishes and maintains appropriate filing systems, both electronic and manual
- Facilitates electronic signature processes and ensures signing limit protocols are followed
- Manages construction and other document reproduction needs as required
- Reviews monthly insurance certificates for compliance with contract requirements
- Four or more years of experience in an administrative role in a professional office environment
- Ability to perform business related mathematical calculations
- Ability to work in and foster a team environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam, Box.com, and DocuSign software
- Communicates effectively both verbally and written
- Demonstrates sound judgment and makes independent decisions in routine situations
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and proofreading abilities
- Demonstrates strong initiative, strong work ethic, and customer service orientation
- Interacts with executives, employees, visitors and vendors with professionalism and diplomacy
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Manages and prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance required.
Salary dependent upon experience, plus a good benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, life insurance, and 401K.
Apply at: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3062198476