Ensemble Investments is an entrepreneurial commercial real estate investment firm that specializes in the investment, development and management of hotel, multi-family, and life-science assets. Ensemble has a proven track record of investing with a variety of capital partners including institutional partners along with other high net worth private capital sources. Ensemble has tripled its AUM over the last 5 years to well over $2 billion and continues to expand rapidly with an active pipeline in excess of $3 billion.
Ensemble is looking to hire a highly motivated candidate with an intimate understanding of both the legal and capital processes, as it pertains to commercial real estate closings. The Associate – Legal & Capital position will require strong organizational skills in order to support the VP of Finance’s efforts with the procurement of debt financing along with the various legal agreements associated with that. In addition, the Associate – Legal & Capital will play a key role within the investments group, working intimately with company principals and other project team members to facilitate and manage interdepartmental collaboration. A successful candidate will be comfortable serving as a primary point of contact and manager within the broader project team. The Associate – Legal & Capital will have exceptional opportunities for professional growth and career advancement as Ensemble grows its portfolio and continues to build out its pipeline.
- Actively manage a closing process through the proactive coordination of the lender, lender’s council, the investment’s council, our principals and escrow.
- Creation of investment organizational charts.
- Facilitate all necessary documentation needed for a given transaction.
- Monitor and assess the progress of the transaction to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies released.
- Understand and abstract key documents (operating agreement, mortgage note, management agreement, etc).
- Read and interpret title reports.
- Responsible for ongoing lender financial reporting, and lender liaison activities.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required. Prior roles as a paralegal or with a lending institution are preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at once.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to function under tight time frames.
- Strong sense of personal motivation and responsibility.
Required Skill Levels
- MS Excel: Advanced (formatting, formulas, etc.)
- Power Point: Intermediate
- MS Outlook: Advanced (contact management, meetings, task functions, etc.)
- Written Communication: Advanced
- Oral Communication: Advanced
Apply at: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3026461867