Ensemble Investments is an entrepreneurial commercial real estate investment firm that specializes in the investment, development and management of hotel, multi-family, and life-science assets. Ensemble has a proven track record of investing with a variety of capital partners including institutional partners along with other high net worth private capital sources. Ensemble has tripled its AUM over the last 5 years to well over $2 billion and continues to expand rapidly with an active pipeline in excess of $3 billion.
Ensemble is looking to hire a highly motivated candidate with a background in commercial lending. The Associate – Finance position requires strong organizational skills in addition to prior knowledge of the commercial debt process. The primary role of this position is to support the VP of Finance with the procurement and maintenance of the company’s various debt engagements across its real estate portfolio. A successful candidate should be comfortable serving as a primary point of contact and manager within a broader project team that may include other Ensemble employees in addition to lenders and attorneys. This Associate position will have an exceptional opportunity for career advancement as the position takes on additional responsibilities while simultaneously Ensemble grows its portfolio and pipeline.
- Actively manage closing processes through the proactive coordination of the lender, lender’s council, the investment’s council, our principals and escrow
- Management of organizational entities
- Creation and maintenance of lender relationships
- Facilitate all necessary documentation needed for a given transaction
- Monitor and assess the progress of the company’s transaction to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies released
- Understand and abstract key documents (operating agreement, mortgage note, management agreement)
- Read, interpret, and flag title reports for potential concerns
- Responsible for ongoing lender financial reporting, and lender liaison activities
- Previous experience in a similar role is required. Prior roles with a lending institution or as a paralegal is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at once
- Acute attention to detail and ability to function under tight time frames
Apply at: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3120067493