Ensemble Investments is a commercial real estate investment firm that specializes in hotel, multi-family, office, life-science and healthcare assets. We have a long, proven track record of investing with a variety of capital partners including pension funds, private equity, REITs, and other high net worth entities.
Ensemble is looking to hire a highly motivated candidate with strong analytical and communication skills who will hold a key decision-making role on the asset management team. Core responsibilities include guiding investment strategy, maximizing asset performance, and ensuring accurate investor reporting. Other aspects of the position include financial modeling, risk/reward analysis, market research, due diligence, capital execution, and ad hoc decision support. The ideal candidate must work well in a team environment, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and be able to manage and prioritize many projects at once.
- Leveraging financial analysis and modeling, the Associate will manage and curate the business plan of individual assets to make recommendations to senior leadership and present decisions to Investors.
- Create property specific memoranda used for targeting equity, debt and potential disposition opportunities.
- Investor relation activities including maintaining the CRM database, managing existing investor relationships and originating new relationships.
- Understanding physical characteristics of properties and the related competitive advantages and disadvantages
- Asset valuation, modeling, and hold/sell analyses.
- Creation of streamlined and automated reporting/modeling tools to support the growth of Ensemble’s portfolio
- Ad-Hoc Financial Modeling that helps drive internal company decisions.
- Undergraduate degree with a strong understanding of financial concepts
- 1-3 years of finance or real estate experience. Previous experience in asset management and/or multi-family operations is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with specific emphasis in Excel and modeling principles
- Strong desire to gain experience with a diverse portfolio of asset classes
- Comfort working autonomously in lean teams – ability to manage multiple/concurrent assignments and problem solve independently when needed
- Acute attention to detail and ability to function under tight time frames
- Ability to travel as required
- Strong sense of personal motivation and responsibility
Salary dependent upon experience, plus a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, Long Term Disability, life insurance, and 401K.
Please apply using this link.