Ensemble Investments is a commercial real estate investment firm that specializes in hotel, multi-family, office, life-science and healthcare assets. We have a proven track record and a successful history of investing with a variety of capital partners including pension funds, private equity, REITs, and other high net worth entities.
Ensemble is looking to hire a highly motivated candidate with strong analytical and communication skills who will provide asset management support to the firm. Core responsibilities include guiding investment strategy, maximizing asset performance, and ensuring accurate investor reporting. Other aspects of the position include financial modeling, risk/reward analysis, market research, due diligence, capital execution, and ad hoc decision support. The ideal candidate must work well in a team environment, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and be able to manage and prioritize many projects at once.
- Create property specific memoranda that are used for targeting equity, debt and potential disposition opportunities. Process includes developing investment projections as well as detailed narrative write-ups describing the capitalization opportunity.
- Investor relation activities including maintaining the CRM database, maintaining existing investor relationships and originating new relationships.
- Understanding physical characteristics of properties and the related competitive advantages and disadvantages
- Asset valuation, modeling, and hold/sell analyses.
- Creation of streamlined and automated reporting/modeling tools to support the growth of Ensemble’s portfolio
- Ad-Hoc Financial Modeling that help drive internal company decisions.
- Assist in special projects with other Ensemble departments as required.
- Undergraduate degree with a strong understanding of financial concepts
- 1-3 years finance or real estate experience. Previous experience in asset management and/or hospitality is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with specific emphasis in Excel and modeling principles
- Strong desire to gain experience with a diverse portfolio of asset classes
- Comfort working autonomously in lean teams – ability to manage multiple/concurrent assignments and problem solve independently when needed
- Acute attention to detail and ability to function under tight time frames
- Ability to travel as required
- Strong sense of personal motivation and responsibility
Salary dependent upon experience, plus a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, Long Term Disability, life insurance, and 401K.
Please apply using this link.