Human Resources Coordinator – Phoenix, AZ
The Human Resources Coordinator reports directly to the Corporate HR Director and will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resources department.
The Human Resources Coordinator reports directly to the Corporate HR Director and will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resources department. Assists with multiple, deadline-oriented tasks in fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resources files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to member of HR management.
- Assists with recruiting, hiring, onboarding and offboarding functions.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resources files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Assists with obtaining legal and local law updates, including upkeep of mandatory postings.
- Assists with payroll functions including answering employee questions, entering payroll data, and other processing tasks.
- Assists with external benefits brokers, providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as employee recognition events and other company and/or hotel activities.
- Assists with hotel HR related tasks and communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
Education and Professional Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Experience in the HR field with knowledge of HR terms and practices preferred.
Salary dependent upon experience, plus benefits including medical, long term disability, life insurance, and 401K.
Executive Director, Property Management – Phoenix, AZ
Ensemble is looking for a seasoned Executive Director, Property Management to evolve and enhance the day-to-day operations of our Property Management Department.
Ensemble is looking for a seasoned Executive Director, Property Management to evolve and enhance the day-to-day operations of our Property Management Department. This position is responsible for the staffing and supervision of all property management personnel and will act as an intermediary between the PM department and other Ensemble internal departments, external clients and asset managers. In the supervision of the property management staff, they are responsible for directing and coaching the staff to ensure best industry practices are being implemented. The EDPM is a member of the management team of Ensemble responsible for the performance of teams located in Arizona, California, Nevada Pennsylvania.
Ensemble’s current portfolio under management consists of approximately 2,500,000 rsf and growing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team building and coaching site teams to guide in the development and training of property managers, tenant service coordinators, assistants and maintenance staff including regulations; tenant/resident retention practices; reporting; and best industry practices for operating procedures such as rent collections, evictions, accounting, maintenance, and purchasing.
- Visit sites on a regular basis to mentor property managers and monitor ongoing issues at the properties. (Tenant Visits)
- Write and present status reports to the leadership team.
- Identify strengths and challenges in each team in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness and foster a professional culture of site offices where staff can accomplish goals and feel good about their contributions.
- Ensure that teams comply with current applicable landlord-tenant law.
- Review monthly property summaries including variance reports on income statements, vacancies, accounts receivable.
- Support the property managers in their efforts to manage operating expenses and major delinquency problems.
- Work closely with accounting to ensure all reporting is done on a timely basis.
- Involved in the reforecast and budget process, ensuring timelines are met and accuracy and standardization in reporting.
- Work with site staff to address resident/tenant complaints.
- Define and coordinate roles and responsibilities between tenant service coordinators and property managers.
- In our operating model the property management department is responsible for tenant improvements, and as such, the job duties include supervising the PM personnel as they oversee tenant and building improvement process.
- Hire, fire, train, prepare performance reviews of other PM department employees.
- Create, refine and implement operational policies and procedures.
- Responsible for departmental profitability.
- Maintains a constructive and highly interactive relationship with the other departments including but not limited to:
- Asset Management
- Leasing & Marketing
- Risk Management on insurance, crisis preparedness and crisis avoidance matters
- Legal on employment and other legal matters at the property level
- Accounting on budgeting, monthly and annual reporting, reforecasts, etc.
- Human Resources on employment-related issues
- Maintains client relations and address any issues with our owner/asset managers.
- Multiple years’ experience supervising site teams of properties.
- Minimum of 8-10 years Property Management experience in multi-tenant office properties required. Experience in medical office buildings and residential a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership skills using performance incentives and team-building strategies.
- This position requires strong written, oral and reading communication skills to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe complex programs at all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Yardi, MRI, work order management or other industry software applications.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include health, dental, long term disability and life insurance.
- EDPM will be located in our PHX corporate office ideally.
Associate, Asset Management – Long Beach, CA
Ensemble is looking to hire a highly motivated candidate with strong analytical and communication skills who will hold a key decision-making role on the asset management team. Core responsibilities include guiding investment strategy, maximizing asset performance, and ensuring accurate investor reporting.
Ensemble Investments is a commercial real estate investment firm that specializes in hotel, multi-family, office, life-science and healthcare assets. We have a long, proven track record of investing with a variety of capital partners including pension funds, private equity, REITs, and other high net worth entities.
Ensemble is looking to hire a highly motivated candidate with strong analytical and communication skills who will hold a key decision-making role on the asset management team. Core responsibilities include guiding investment strategy, maximizing asset performance, and ensuring accurate investor reporting. Other aspects of the position include financial modeling, risk/reward analysis, market research, due diligence, capital execution, and ad hoc decision support. The ideal candidate must work well in a team environment, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and be able to manage and prioritize many projects at once.
- Leveraging financial analysis and modeling, the Associate will manage and curate the business plan of individual assets to make recommendations to senior leadership and present decisions to Investors.
- Create property specific memoranda used for targeting equity, debt and potential disposition opportunities.
- Investor relation activities including maintaining the CRM database, managing existing investor relationships and originating new relationships.
- Understanding physical characteristics of properties and the related competitive advantages and disadvantages
- Asset valuation, modeling, and hold/sell analyses.
- Creation of streamlined and automated reporting/modeling tools to support the growth of Ensemble’s portfolio
- Ad-Hoc Financial Modeling that helps drive internal company decisions.
- Undergraduate degree with a strong understanding of financial concepts
- 1-3 years of finance or real estate experience. Previous experience in asset management and/or multi-family operations is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with specific emphasis in Excel and modeling principles
- Strong desire to gain experience with a diverse portfolio of asset classes
- Comfort working autonomously in lean teams – ability to manage multiple/concurrent assignments and problem solve independently when needed
- Acute attention to detail and ability to function under tight time frames
- Ability to travel as required
- Strong sense of personal motivation and responsibility
Salary dependent upon experience, plus a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, Long Term Disability, life insurance, and 401K.